- 159 Large
- Black Spinel
- Turquoise Pearls
- Green agate Lapis lazuli
- Standard Minimal Hoop
- Triangle Classy Hoop
Byzantium Era Gold Pendant with Beads 157-158-159 (173-174-175)
Contact for price
Byzantium ”Constantinato” with Pearls-Turquoise-Spinel-Agate-Lapis by Ioakeimidis collection.
It is completely hand made down to the last detail.
Classic Greek Orthodox symbol since Byzantium Era.
Byzantium pendants, it has come to be used as a traditional talisman ‘good luck’ charm and Ethnic Jewelery as well.
All byzantine coin charms has two sides.
- Byzantium ”Constantinato” with Pearls-Turquoise-Spinel-Agate-Lapis by Ioakeimidis collection.
- Weights refer to 14k solid gold .
- Also available in 18k or 22k after your request.
- In each pendant there is a Stamp for Karats Value and Ioakeimidis Brand name.
- Due to the handmade procedure dimensions and weights may vary slightly.
- All byzantine pendants has two sides.
- In the front view, it says in Greek (IC XC NI KA) which means ( Jesus Christ Wins ).
- On the back is carved, Saint Constantine and Saint Helen.
- Among the Ioakeimidis Jewellery collection, you will find the largest array of Byzantium gold pendants.
|Choose length Necklace|