What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- first name, last name
- contact information including email address, address, telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
Personal data of users / visitors / buyers requested by this Store are limited to the information necessary for the operation of this Store and the provision of optimal services through it, in accordance with applicable Greek and European legislation. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Execution and proof of product orders
- Issuance of the relevant legal documents (invoices, receipts).
- Shipment to the user / buyer designated.
- Export of statistics (which will not contain personal data that may lead to the identification of individuals).
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, on condition that you have not opted-out of receiving such promotional information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone or email, on condition that you have not opted-out of being contacted for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
These data are not passed on to third parties, except for their use by product transport companies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Why do we use them?
There are two types of cookie that may be used during your visit on our website:
– Technical cookies: these are necessary for the website to function correctly and to permit browsing by the user; without these,a user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use certain features.
– Profiling cookies: these are used for creating user profiles to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown by the user during browsing.
Cookies, whether “technical” or “profiling”, can also be classified as:
• Site Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to identify users between page loads and are essential in enabling you to browse the website, such as remembering certain user settings. Without them, certain services provided (such as use of the shopping bag) on the website could not be provided.
• Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analysis how the visitors use the website (for example site traffic, total sales through the Website, the pages visitors go to most often and pages from which the visitors get error messages) in order to continuously improve the Website and the customer shopping experience. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and are not used to identify you.
• Customer Preference Cookies: Functionality cookies remember your preferences and behavior and help us to personalize your shopping.
• Third Party Cookies: IOAKEIMIDIS SAVVAS with third party companies for marketing and advertising purposes. These cookies allow us to make more informed decisions about what our customers want from us. Third party companies may employ a mixture of both session and persistent cookies. Any information that they collect is anonymous.
• Deleting or Controlling Cookies: If you prefer, set up your internet browser to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without having cookies enabled. However, it must be noted that disabling cookies could impair your ability to use the Website and/or prevent you from benefiting in full from the available functions and services.
Further information about controlling or deleting cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
From the very beginning until the completion of your on-line session, all your personal information is encrypted under the 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL) encryption protocol. Every time you send information towards the system, your browser first encrypts the information using the 128 bits key and then sends the information to the system. The system decodes the information using the same key (which is predetermined at the start of your connection to the service) and then goes on to process the information. The system sends you information using the same encryption procedure.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes and/or market research purposes by phone, fax, mail or email.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and/or market research purposes by phone, fax, mail or email, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen and give us your explicit consent. In case you change your mind later you can let us know by using our Contact Us information.
Your specific rights
Upon request, you will be provided with information as to whether and which personal data are collected and processed in relation to you (“right to access”).
In case your personal data are inaccurate, you reserve the right to:
– Ask for their rectification to the extent they are inaccurate and/ or insufficient (“right to rectification”).
– Ask for their deletion (“right to erasure”). Ioakeimidis.com shall delete without any undue delay your personal data pursuant to the terms and conditions of the existing laws. Ioakeimidis.com may delete the data only if there is no legal obligation or they have no other lawful right to maintain thereof. By any means, if the data of a visitor / user of the website are deleted, then Ioakeimidis.com cannot continue offering their services to such user, since this would require the use of the specific data.
– Ask for the restricted processing of your personal data pursuant to the terms and conditions of the existing laws and be informed before the restriction of processing is lifted.
– Ask for the communication of each amendment or deletion or restriction of processing your personal data to any recipient, to whom such data were disclosed, to the extent this is possible and since this does not involve disproportionate effort, and be informed of such recipients.
– Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable file format, namely in electronic form, and the right to transfer them to another processor (“right to data portability”).
– Object, at any moment, to the processing of your personal data based on reasons relevant to your personal state (“right to object”).
– Not to be subject to any decision based solely upon an automated procedure of decision taking, such as profiling, since the decision would have legal impact on you or any other equally significant impact.
– Withdraw your consent to your personal data being used in the future, in whole or in part. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the consent-based processing in the period prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, pursuant to the existing laws on personal data, you reserve the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Please address these claims or any other queries and comments about such Policy or the personal data protection practices of Ioakeimidis.com via email to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
You may request details of personal information which we hold about. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.